Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 14 April 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 100 Mission Completed


Happiness is successfully completing the task you set out to do.



Today I successfully complete #100DaysOfHappiness. I made peace with the universe.
I had made a pledge to look for happiness and share it with my friends for 100 days nonstop. I had joined other communities on social media and together we picked up happiness whenever we could. Lets face the facts, not all hundred days have been cheerful. Sometimes it was found beneath the pain too, but then who said life is easy? We move on in spite of all the odds, that’s life.
The idea behind this exercise was discipline of finding time to be with one self.  If the truth be told, it is always there within us. We only have to make an effort to be with one self.
Thank to all those who walked with me in this journey, who cheered me when I shared my joys, who found my happiness an inspiring emotion. My journey ends here, not that I will stop being happy, I have learnt that happiness is within me and it is there for me to grasp it any time I wish. I could go on sharing my happiness for 365 days too, but no, I need to move on to another phase of journey.
Life must go on.
So here I am, with completed project of 100 Happy DaysI have posted pictures each day here on my blog then shared the link on my page on FB too. Thank you for enjoying my work here and on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails