Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Sunday 9 March 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 65 Discussing a New Product


Happiness is spending a Sunday afternoon with foodie friends.



The beauty of spending an afternoon with foodie friends is that you not only talk about food and the recipes but you also learn about the new product in the market and how best to make use of it.

Met some foodie friends at a cook studio and over the cup of coffee, we sat discussing the product which is soon to be launched in Mumbai. During the interaction, we discovered that the product is more useful than what we normally thought. The discussion progressed from latest food trends, to the sharing of the pictures at Instagram.

Quite an insightful afternoon.

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails