Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 17 February 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 45 Talkative Children.


Happiness is listening to children’s chatter.



“Look I have got a new CD, it is the latest story of Balram and Krishna, have you heard about them, I know all the stories”

“Come to my house, I have a big TV where we can enjoy watching the film together, in this house there is no CD player.”

“You know I have a toy that runs on battery, I just put the lever and it goes round and round, till you get dizzy”

“You will be amazed at the amount of toys that I have in my house, it reached right up to the ceiling”

“My dad got for me red velvet cake and its taste so yum that you will faint”

Just sit in the company of children and listen to their chatter, its amazing the things they come up with.

Unedited, pure, innocent, non-stop banter.


So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails