Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Wednesday 12 February 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 40 Close Friends.


Happiness is spending quality time with close friends



As we grow older it becomes difficult to make new friends. Yes, we do make new friends at work places, during travelling and even on social media like twitter and facebook. But, the friends that we made during our growing up years in school/college always remain our close friends even though the physical distances and family obligations may have separated us.

Whenever we meet such friends, all the distances are narrowed down to naught and we begin to enjoy just the way we always did. These are the friends who understand you, your imperfections, your temperament, your good and your bad point. You don’t need to pretend to be somebody else. You don’t even try hard to please them.

These are your friends who accept you just the way you are.

I met them today, after few years, and the day passed, chatting, singing, dancing and remembering the good ole days.

At the end of the day, when we said goodbye, the sweet memories lingered on…

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails