Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 3 February 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 31 Painless Day.


Happiness is ‘experiencing relief after many days of pain’.



My lane has been under construction since last three months. They repaired the water pipes, made new footpaths on either side of road and tarred the road. It is very unsafe to walk, even for abled person. Besides dust and stones, the road is uneven. Everyday, neighbors complained of injuries, some of foot sprains and some of knee pain. I was careful and avoided going out but then, how long can one be confined at home?

Work has to be done, life cannot come to standstill, and one must venture out. I dared. And so, I fell too on my knees on a slippery footpath. The pain was intense. Homebound, I have suffered for 20 days.

Pain is the cross one must carry alone. We can share happiness, our moments of joy but pain has no company. Visitors came to cheer me up but they could never reduce my pain. I spend many sleepless nights fighting with pain.

Our body has an amazing power of healing itself. All we need is to take proper rest and let it heal.

Today, after more than 20 days, I have experience a relief. It feels good to be painless again…..


So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails