Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Thursday 9 January 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 6 - At The Cinema




Today I shed tears. I could not help it; they rolled down, unattended, staining my cheeks. Luckily nobody noticed. It was dark. I was in a cinema hall watching the film ‘Club 60’. Yes! I do cry in movies especially if the film moves me emotionally.

Club 60’ is a story of a couple that grieves over the loss of their young son. I cried when wife confronts her husband’s raging grief, disclosing her reasons for being stronger. It is difficult to deal with your own grief if you have to sympathize with others. One has to be strong to help other emerge out of depression. 

Sarika and Farookh Sheikh’s excellent performance is worth a mention.

One idea is clear. Happiness and pain are two sides of a coin. How one deals with it differs from person to person. Some scars are so deep that they can drown you down into depression zone, leading to self-destruction. Its only when we share the pain or understand the reality, can one find happiness.

I am glad I was able to watch this film in PVR, undisturbed and undistracted.

The beautiful lyrics on ‘happiness’ are very refreshing: “I have found you after losing you; once again my shadow walks with me.”

Sehami Huyi Jee Roshani  /  Lamhein Bujhe Huye / Kone Mein The Padein Kahin / Sapne Mere Huye / Palko Mein Aaj Phir Se / Ek Khaab Sajaya Hain / Phir Se Mere Saath Mera Saaya Hain / Khokar Maine Aaj Tumhein Paaya Hain

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails