Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 21 December 2009

Festive Fads


Christmas is here, just round the corner and there are reminders of arrival of the festival everywhere. It is good news for retailers, there will be sales, it is precious time that retailers look forward to. Sometimes the sales are so good that yearly back payments can be cleared during this season.



People are in festive moods and everyone is seen with a shopping bag, shopping for Christmas and New Year, buy gifts and chocolates and clothes, shoes and bags….the list is endless….



But what is really exciting is to visit the malls and see the decorations. In one mall the stage is set up for Santa with lights and balloon and a pretty iron seat….



While others have stuffed Santa beneath the large Christmas trees that amuse the kids…..



There are large Christmas trees in almost every mall with a big box in one corner where you drop your demand for a gift.



Parents and children do the Christmas shopping and deposit the gift with Santa to surprise the kids….



When I was little, I would wish Santa was Hindu and brought some gifts for me too……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails