Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Friday 21 December 2007

Lonliness

Living alone on your own terms is a win-win situation… At the end of the day, calm and peace reigns and we count our blessing when we see a squirming couple fight for space. Loneliness is the state of mind that is not proportional to the being single or married nor is it proposional to the number of people that you may be surrounded. It is something you feel when you can’t find somebody to agree with you, to share your thoughts or help you when you need them the most. But it is not always the spouse who fills that void. It can be filled by anybody whom we allow that privilege; it could also be a best friend or a family too. To overcome loneliness, it is best not to wait for somebody to drop in and dilute our emptiness but to go out there and venture into this wild world, erase the loneliness of a friend (spouse or a close friend) and spread the joy and happiness and then see your own self bloom.

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails