Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Saturday 14 April 2007

want to fry your brains....

When my friend suggested we go for a 'Bheeja fry', I was wondering whether it was worth it. There are no block buster stars. No heart rendering song and not even an item number. But couldn’t refuse my friend, so I decided to go. And I never expected it to be so funny. From the first scene to the last scene, it was very funny. I am glad I went.. a two hours well spent. the movie had terrific performance and crackling script.. Behja Fry, inspired by a French film, is mostly about one night in the life of an arrogant music company executive Ranjit, played by Rajat Kapoor. Every Friday night, Ranjit and his friends invite an unsuspecting wannabe for dinner. The idiot becomes the evening's entertainment. One evening, Ranjit invites a man who works in the Income Tax department but also desperately wants to be a singer. His name is Bharat Bhushan because his father was a fan of the actor. In his always locked briefcase, Bharat carries a scrapbook, that documents his own story in songs, Bhushan ki kahani, geeton ki zubani which he proudly shows to everyone whom he meets. This is the type of guy who knows that the word Aayega is used 28 times in the song, Ayega Ayega and the word chalet is used 44 time in Pakeezah's Chalte Chalte. This is the idiot to beat all idiots or so we think. Unfortunately Ranjit knocks his back out and his wife leaves him on the same night that Bharat Bhushan arrives. Naturally, he gets involved and what follows is a series of superbly funny events, which fry out Ranjit's brains and mine too. Worth a visit. Don’t miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails