Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Sunday 4 February 2007

NRIs seek easier process for repatriation of bodies

When you lose some one you dearly love, it is difficult. Especailly if you live abroad and want to bring the body back home. there is so much paper work to do that it can be really frustrating. In Dubai, Indian expatriates have demanded streamlining the process for the transfer of bodies to their home country so that there is no added stress after losing a loved one. Complaining of long and complicated procedures needed to repatriate bodies, the expatriates have demanded that that the authorities set up a single counter in the police department in each emirate to process all necessary documents Residents say they have to go through long, aggravated procedures in several departments, taking up to ten days to repatriate a body. People get frustrated going from one emirate to another to complete the necessary documents. They find the process of issuing death certificate, a difficult one with people having to run from one place to another for completing the documentation and it adds to their stress after losing a loved ones. They are emphasizing the need for a unified centre instead of several departments and ministries, that include The Police Department, The Ministry of Health, Public Prosecutors, Foreign Ministry, Residency Departments. that are involved in the process for repatriating a body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails